E-light Laser Machine
E-light Laser Machine Hair removal 1. The hair is trimmed and a cooling gel applied to the area to be treated. 2. In a fraction of a second pulsed light heats up the hair. 3. The hair becomes detached from its follicle and eventually falls out. 4. The hair follicle is left unable to produce a...
E-light Laser Machine
1. The hair is trimmed and a cooling gel applied to the area to be treated.
2. In a fraction of a second pulsed light heats up the hair.
3. The hair becomes detached from its follicle and eventually falls out.
4. The hair follicle is left unable to produce a new hair.
1. Aged skin produces less collagen, resulting in the appearance of the fine lines, wrinkles, folds and furrows.
2. The light from SHR stimulates cells called fibroblasts, that are deep in the skin, to produce more collagen.
3. The new collagen produced starts moving upward, toward the skin's surface.
4. Collagen production has increased and is evenly spread in the skin resulting in a smoother texture, smaller pore size and reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
IPL handle has 5 filters.Different filter with different wavelength.
Its functions are as below:
Spider vein removal
IPL / E-light
10.4“ colorful touch screen
8*40mm & 10*50mm optional
220v / 110v 50Hz / 60Hz
● Permanent hair removal
● Skin rejuvenation
● Vascular treatment
● Acne clearance
● Pigment deposition
● Wrinkle removal
1. What is the difference between laser hair removal & IPL hair removal?
The technical side – laser is a single wavelength and IPL is multi spectrum. Both are excellent at removing dark hair. IPL is really quick and effective for larger areas of the body and the nd:YAG laser is perfect for smaller facial and body areas as the spot size is much smaller but no less powerful in it’s ability to remove unwanted hair.
2. Does it hurt?
Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is a form of light treatment. An laser/IPL system delivers a wavelength of light. The powerful burst of light to the hair causes damage to the hair follicle, as the melanin (dark pigment) absorbs the light and heats the hair, thereby removing the possibility of regrowth in that particular follicle. The darker the hair, the more it will absorb the laser/IPL, so the more it will heat up and damage the follicle. In order to be permanent the hair needs to be in the anagen (first stage) of growth as it is still attached to the root which allows the connection for the damage to the blood supply of that particular hair to take place permanently. This is the reason for the need for repeat treatments to catch all the hairs in this stage.
3. Is this permanent hair removal?
Although there is a dramatic reduction of unwanted hair, it is likely that a few hair follicles will not be completely destroyed by light treatment. Many people will experience some hair growth within a year, but this will only be the odd hair here or there and will be quite insignificant compared to the original density of the hair prior to any IPL/laser treatment. Many of our clients are over the moon with the results!
Due to hormonal activity in younger people or people with PCOS more sessions may be required.
We are a company registered in Beijing,China. We were formed in 2008.
At Cytime Institute of Lasers, we are at the forefront of Science and Technology. We aim to provide you with reliable high tech lasers at affordable & unbeatable prices.
We establish data exchange with you, where you will enjoy the experience and feedback of our research centre and other clients of ours.
This will keep you updated with improved methods for better results. You will also enjoy VIP treatment as one of Cytime clients; latest news on the market, the trends, new products and techniques.